1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Star-Lord (2016-) #5 - Chip Zdarsky, Kris Anka

Everything is going wrong: the bar, and the villains there, have been betrayed, Peter's old dude is an ex-robber who Daredevil's watching over just in case, and old dude's son has been kidnapped so that Black Cat can blackmail Star-Lord.

Oh, yeah, Star-Lord is going to need help.  While old dude is completely on board with saving his son, that's the not kind of help I'm talking about.   Like superhero help, although most of them aren't even talking to Star-Lord.

So he calls up everyone who's still talking to him, and willing to help him - two - and has to take down the person who runs crime in the city.   That's right.  It's Star-Lord against a city - and I'm loving every minute of this series.