1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Continues with the Swamp Thing connection

The Hellblazer (2016-) #3 - Simon Oliver, Moritat, Andre Szymanowicz

And it's not purely that, but since I'm interested in Swamp Thing and the revelations of what's going on with Constantine himself, I'm more willing to put up with, say, how he abuses Chas' trust.

I guess I'm just more interested in what goes on around Constantine than in Constantine himself, and I'm totally okay with that, to be honest.   I'm loving Swamp Thing enough to have a whole new interest, and that's pretty awesome.   Because depending on the other Swamp Thing stories, this could become a full blown obsession, and to be honest, I could really, really use the distraction after reading that they're turning Magneto into a nazi now...