1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Blinded, Beaten, Broken

Deathstroke (2016-) #14 - Christopher Priest, Jeromy Cox, Bill Sienkiewicz, Norm Rapmund, Joe Bennett

This is what the cover promises.   I knew that the fact that Matt Murdock was blind was part of the connection to that character, so I was intrigued to see if I liked this more given the promise of this cover.   It turns out a lot of this is about not-Deathstroke, and the revelation comes at the end - which is bizarre since that would've been a big twist had it not been on the cover.   Since it was on the cover, I'd been hoping this issue would be about Deathstroke dealing with that blow.

It was not.   And because of my expectations, I was let down by the content in this issue.   It was still well written, I just kept hoping they'd get to this part on the cover that they didn't until the last couple of pages.  I was annoyed enough to knock down one star, but I still blew through this, and I would have liked it had this not been the cover.

I'm hoping the next couple of issues will be more interesting as they deal with, from the descriptions on Comixology, with the very issue that I'd hoped would be at heart in this issue.