1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Still loving this series

Blue Beetle (2016-) #8 - J.M. DeMatteis, Keith Giffen, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Scott Kolins

My friend's renter - a total jerk - tried to mansplain why I liked this when it's the 'only Rebirth title no one likes' including explaining where I first saw this character.   He's the reason women get scared off comics and I've avoided him since he tried to give me illegal copies of older Marvel and DC comics.

Naw, dude, I just dig this title.   It's the teen trying to cope with being a superhero and usually pretty lighthearted.  This gets fairly dark for the series, what with the powers if the beetle being stolen and used for evil.   Reyes has to decide how much he can fight without the scarab, and if he can risk remaining powerless and helpless, or if he should instead try to rebound with the scarab.   He makes up his mind after tips whole thing messes with his mom and friend.

Convincing Kord to let a powerless teenager get into some old armor and fight?  That's his first challenge.