441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Still loving this series

Blue Beetle (2016-) #8 - J.M. DeMatteis, Keith Giffen, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Scott Kolins

My friend's renter - a total jerk - tried to mansplain why I liked this when it's the 'only Rebirth title no one likes' including explaining where I first saw this character.   He's the reason women get scared off comics and I've avoided him since he tried to give me illegal copies of older Marvel and DC comics.

Naw, dude, I just dig this title.   It's the teen trying to cope with being a superhero and usually pretty lighthearted.  This gets fairly dark for the series, what with the powers if the beetle being stolen and used for evil.   Reyes has to decide how much he can fight without the scarab, and if he can risk remaining powerless and helpless, or if he should instead try to rebound with the scarab.   He makes up his mind after tips whole thing messes with his mom and friend.

Convincing Kord to let a powerless teenager get into some old armor and fight?  That's his first challenge.