1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Still loving this series

Blue Beetle (2016-) #8 - J.M. DeMatteis, Keith Giffen, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Scott Kolins

My friend's renter - a total jerk - tried to mansplain why I liked this when it's the 'only Rebirth title no one likes' including explaining where I first saw this character.   He's the reason women get scared off comics and I've avoided him since he tried to give me illegal copies of older Marvel and DC comics.

Naw, dude, I just dig this title.   It's the teen trying to cope with being a superhero and usually pretty lighthearted.  This gets fairly dark for the series, what with the powers if the beetle being stolen and used for evil.   Reyes has to decide how much he can fight without the scarab, and if he can risk remaining powerless and helpless, or if he should instead try to rebound with the scarab.   He makes up his mind after tips whole thing messes with his mom and friend.

Convincing Kord to let a powerless teenager get into some old armor and fight?  That's his first challenge.