1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Deadpool, and marriage

Deadpool (2015-) #29 - Gerry Duggan, Salvador Espin, Reilly Brown

I kinda knew it would implode.   If anything, I'm shocked that it lasted this long and that his wife didn't storm off, or try to kill him and then storm off, or storm off vowing to kill him.   I also think the whole Shiklah/Dracula idea was bullshit in the beginning, so I didn't like bringing him back.

Overall, it was just funny, though, and I particularly enjoyed the banter between Deadpool and Spider-Man.  I wanted to write a longer review, but I very suddenly don't feel like writing that much about Marvel.

Can I lose myself in Vision, in the days that weren't Secret Empire.