1480 Autobots

Hannibal Tabu, Michael Turner
Progress: 6/31pages
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme (2016-) #1
Robbie Thompson, Rafael Albuquerque, Javier Rodriguez

Did mocking Trump force him to set aside Steve Bannon?

This article provides some pretty good supposition.   I'm hesitant to call it definite proof, but it lays out why mocking Trump gets to him, and looks at how he reacts to the implication that there is someone smarter, richer, or more powerful enough and comes to the conclusion that people saying Bannon was the real power behind the metaphorical throne drove Trump into a rage that caused him to drop Bannon - out of the National Security Council and out of Trump's inner circle.  (They give quotes from when he spoke to someone recently about Bannon, and he is clearly distancing himself from Bannon.)

The upside is that if Bannon does get out of that circle, it's likely that he will go after Trump.   Both these men have a thin skin and hold grudges, and it was all too easy to drive a wedge between them.   If Breitbart, and those sources that once supported Trump, turn on him, he may find it much, much harder to win in the next election.

So, today, I'd like to question who's running the presidency since Bannon is no longer in power.   Any guesses from you guys?