1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Did mocking Trump force him to set aside Steve Bannon?

This article provides some pretty good supposition.   I'm hesitant to call it definite proof, but it lays out why mocking Trump gets to him, and looks at how he reacts to the implication that there is someone smarter, richer, or more powerful enough and comes to the conclusion that people saying Bannon was the real power behind the metaphorical throne drove Trump into a rage that caused him to drop Bannon - out of the National Security Council and out of Trump's inner circle.  (They give quotes from when he spoke to someone recently about Bannon, and he is clearly distancing himself from Bannon.)

The upside is that if Bannon does get out of that circle, it's likely that he will go after Trump.   Both these men have a thin skin and hold grudges, and it was all too easy to drive a wedge between them.   If Breitbart, and those sources that once supported Trump, turn on him, he may find it much, much harder to win in the next election.

So, today, I'd like to question who's running the presidency since Bannon is no longer in power.   Any guesses from you guys?