1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

...

when you explain introverts to your therapist and he proves he doesn't understand by texting you at eleven thirty when you're working at seven thirty the next morning.   y'know, to prove he understands introverts.

because all we really want is for you to deprive us of sleep so we can have conversations that are kinda unwanted, especially given the circumstances.   and then you realize that ending the first snippy text in response with it's common courtesy not to text people that late will only result in a follow up text so you have to send another one saying you'll be mad if he texts back and apology.

sooooo... completely awake now, yay? also :/

also so diving for the melatonin now.