444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

Today!

Was amazing.   I saw the campus, and they validated parking - so we got it free - and a student offered to take us on a tour.   (It wasn't super long, but it was long enough.   I took tons of notes, and got a good deal about how the school and how relationships between the student groups work - there are like eleven student groups, dealing with archivists, politics, and moving images - and between the students themselves work.   Also I got good advice on how the students work with the faculty and it's pretty amazing.)   The campus is gorgeous.  My dad and I choose not to go into the Isabella Stewart, but we walked there.   It was also gorgeous.   The school is a five minute walk away from the Museum of Fine Art, and I can get into both museums for free with a valid student ID - and a sticker saying I'm with them for that semester.  I'll probably be taking about three courses per semester, which are in three hour blocks, and I'll have a sixty hour internship involved with one class, and about seven hours of outside reading/homework for each course.

I feel a lot better, like I know how things work a  little more, and I know I can get there fairly easily, barring too much traffic.   (That is, it's not super complicated to get there - again, barring traffic.)

Then we went to Pandemonium, a sci-fi/fantasy bookstore, as well as a gaming store.   Role playing books, Magic cards, board games - everything.  I got two signed books, there, and then we walked to a Mongolian Hot Pot restaurant called Happy Lamb Hot Pot.   It was so good.   I don't know if you guys have been to this kind of restaurant, but I'd suggest it.   They serve you broth on a stovetop built into your table, and then they serve you your meat/vegetables.   (We did the lunch special and they suggest lamb shoulder, and half-and-half - so the house special chicken broth and a super hot sauce, which my dad used to dip the meat into and shook off the extra because it was so hot.  I mixed some into my chicken broth, was coughing ten minutes later, and had to start on a new bowl with just chicken broth.   The lamb was extremely thin, and cooked in a couple seconds in the broth, and the vegetables and meatballs took a bit longer.   The greens cooked quickly because they were thin.)   It was not only delicious, it was so much fun that I plan on going back despite how hard it is to get there from Simmons!

We went home, and I picked up my car.   It was a minor fix, and they didn't charge me, but they reassured me it was safe to drive even if the noise comes back.   So, plus!   Then I went to my friend's house to watch some Misfits.   Then I came back home.  I'm tired enough, though, that I got zero reading done!

I'm going to try to slip in a couple comics later tonight.