1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

I really loved this!

Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle (Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle Infinite Comic) - Szymon Kudranski, Charles Soule, Reilly Brown

Then again, I tend to love anything written by Soule, who is one of the best writers in Marvel's corner right now.   He revolves everything around the characters and carefully thinks through conflicts, both in how the characters would react and how they're paired up  - meaning that when someone is fighting, he knows not only how they would fight most effectively, but what powers should be pitted against one another.

I kind of love this series, because Frank Castle (The Punisher) and Matt Murdock (Daredevil) respect each other on some levels.   Well, Frank does talk shit about Murdock, even to Daredevil, but Castle doesn't know that Murdock and Daredevil are one and the same.   The alter egos, the superhero and anti-hero, respect each other on some level, though.   They're both doing all they can to help innocent people, but disagree on the methods.   Murdock is a lawyer and believes in due process; he, as Daredevil, sees his job as being to bring criminals to the authorities to be tried by the legal system.   Castle, however, believes in extremes, and that if the legal system won't cut down murders, rapists, and drug dealers, then by god, it's his mission to bring the death penalty straight tot hose scumbags.  This conflict is at the heart if this graphic novel, as Mirdock is transporting a criminal to the airport so he can be moved to, and tried in Texas.   When the Punisher intervenes, both Daredevil and his protege, Blindspot, show up to make sure that their man gets to his plane safely.

It's never that easy with The Punisher, whose strength of will serves only one thing: his need to punish those who are naughty.   And the man Daredvil and Blindsspot is downright and pure evil.   Nothing will stand in Castle's way to see justice done, and the little given to us about the man he's tracking?  That makes me want Punisher to put this down as a win. And since Murdock is not only just as strong willed, but just as determined to see this man get a fair trial, it was bound to be a long struggle.   I loved how these characters played off each other and how they managed to hold each other off for eight issues.   I loved the art.   I'm hoping to see more of these two in more Infinite comics.