444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

Peter S. Beagle exclusive in the latest Humble Bundle

Save the Unicorns Humble Bundle.   They also say he 'presents' this.  And that they partnered with him.  I assume that means he curated this collection, but who knows because it's vaguely phrased.   I do know he looks to be heavily involved.

I have to admit to being tempted.   The Beagle exclusive is at the highest price point - fifteen dollars - but they would cost almost $125 separately.   There's a unicorn anthology edited by Beagle, Beagle's latest and this exclusive.  I know there are some hardcore Beagle fans out there, so I figured I'd mention it.  I'm rather tempted myself.   What say you all?

Will you buy, do you not care, and should I buy?

Meanwhile, I'm also eyeing the Sanderson bundle, but quite frankly, I really just want one book.  I think I'll pass.