1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Peter S. Beagle exclusive in the latest Humble Bundle

Save the Unicorns Humble Bundle.   They also say he 'presents' this.  And that they partnered with him.  I assume that means he curated this collection, but who knows because it's vaguely phrased.   I do know he looks to be heavily involved.

I have to admit to being tempted.   The Beagle exclusive is at the highest price point - fifteen dollars - but they would cost almost $125 separately.   There's a unicorn anthology edited by Beagle, Beagle's latest and this exclusive.  I know there are some hardcore Beagle fans out there, so I figured I'd mention it.  I'm rather tempted myself.   What say you all?

Will you buy, do you not care, and should I buy?

Meanwhile, I'm also eyeing the Sanderson bundle, but quite frankly, I really just want one book.  I think I'll pass.