1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Peter S. Beagle exclusive in the latest Humble Bundle

Save the Unicorns Humble Bundle.   They also say he 'presents' this.  And that they partnered with him.  I assume that means he curated this collection, but who knows because it's vaguely phrased.   I do know he looks to be heavily involved.

I have to admit to being tempted.   The Beagle exclusive is at the highest price point - fifteen dollars - but they would cost almost $125 separately.   There's a unicorn anthology edited by Beagle, Beagle's latest and this exclusive.  I know there are some hardcore Beagle fans out there, so I figured I'd mention it.  I'm rather tempted myself.   What say you all?

Will you buy, do you not care, and should I buy?

Meanwhile, I'm also eyeing the Sanderson bundle, but quite frankly, I really just want one book.  I think I'll pass.