1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 2
Corin Howell, Hendry Prasetya, Steve Orlando, Thony Silas, Kyle Higgins
Progress: 53/112pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein

Peter S. Beagle exclusive in the latest Humble Bundle

Save the Unicorns Humble Bundle.   They also say he 'presents' this.  And that they partnered with him.  I assume that means he curated this collection, but who knows because it's vaguely phrased.   I do know he looks to be heavily involved.

I have to admit to being tempted.   The Beagle exclusive is at the highest price point - fifteen dollars - but they would cost almost $125 separately.   There's a unicorn anthology edited by Beagle, Beagle's latest and this exclusive.  I know there are some hardcore Beagle fans out there, so I figured I'd mention it.  I'm rather tempted myself.   What say you all?

Will you buy, do you not care, and should I buy?

Meanwhile, I'm also eyeing the Sanderson bundle, but quite frankly, I really just want one book.  I think I'll pass.