1477 Autobots

Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Progress: 184/324pages
After the Apocalypse
Maureen F. McHugh
Progress: 127/201pages

Reading progress update: I've read 85 out of 128 pages.

Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle (Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle Infinite Comic) - Szymon Kudranski, Charles Soule, Reilly Brown

Guesstimating page wise. I got these as individual issues when they came out. All eight digital issues, not the four print issues. Each print issue is equal to two digital issues, and that's because the digital issues add elements that all build up to create panels, slowly revealing the whole image and all the dialogue. Some of the dialogue disappears to streamline the look. I'm in love with these digital issues, called Infinite comics, that Marvel puts out. I refuse to read them if they're not in digital format. That being said, each print issue combines two issues of the aInfinite etches. The print issues are twenty two pages while the digital issues are forty or fifty or more, depending on how much they play with a panel. Each panel change is a new page. I'm about one third of the way though issue six and loving it! The last two issues got lost in my mental shuffle and I'm glad I'm reading this from the beginning to refresh my mind.