1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

So this legit happened

Male coworker notices I don't use him as a cashier, and I should say that he annoys me.  He takes long breaks, but complains when I show up early so I can leave on time.   He's refused to wrap things for me, saying that I can do it and handing me the paper.   My wrist wasn't feeling up to it, so I chose to give up my place in line to bypass him.   He called out, jokingly, 'did I say something?'   Let's ignore the fact that he's sniped at me about personal shit before, and I simply don't want to interact with him if I do not have to.    But again, let's ignore that fact.   He's refused to wrap for me on multiple occasions.   So I called out that my wrist hurt, I needed something wrapped and he's refused to wrap for me.   He frowned and said he had never refuse to wrap for me, and I let it go.   But handing me paper and telling me to wrap is refusing to wrap for me.   My wrist was going 'nope, nope, nope,' after work and it would have been twice as hard to wrap in my splint.   So I chose to wait a little longer to not have to deal with arguing with him, and leaving without a wrapped gift.   If he hadn't called me out, I wouldn't have said anything, but I'm mad that he put me on the spot.  My first thought wasn't lie, it was tell the truth.   But, y'know what, I fucking hate that he thought it was appropriate to ask me to wrap in the past, and then try to lie to me about in the end. If I'd wanted to wrap myself, I wouldn't have asked you in the first place.