441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

So this legit happened

Male coworker notices I don't use him as a cashier, and I should say that he annoys me.  He takes long breaks, but complains when I show up early so I can leave on time.   He's refused to wrap things for me, saying that I can do it and handing me the paper.   My wrist wasn't feeling up to it, so I chose to give up my place in line to bypass him.   He called out, jokingly, 'did I say something?'   Let's ignore the fact that he's sniped at me about personal shit before, and I simply don't want to interact with him if I do not have to.    But again, let's ignore that fact.   He's refused to wrap for me on multiple occasions.   So I called out that my wrist hurt, I needed something wrapped and he's refused to wrap for me.   He frowned and said he had never refuse to wrap for me, and I let it go.   But handing me paper and telling me to wrap is refusing to wrap for me.   My wrist was going 'nope, nope, nope,' after work and it would have been twice as hard to wrap in my splint.   So I chose to wait a little longer to not have to deal with arguing with him, and leaving without a wrapped gift.   If he hadn't called me out, I wouldn't have said anything, but I'm mad that he put me on the spot.  My first thought wasn't lie, it was tell the truth.   But, y'know what, I fucking hate that he thought it was appropriate to ask me to wrap in the past, and then try to lie to me about in the end. If I'd wanted to wrap myself, I wouldn't have asked you in the first place.