1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 26 out of 112 pages.

Trump and Me - Mark  Singer

I think Trump is the most petty person I've ever encountered in my life, either by meeting them in person, talking to them online, or simply reading about them.

I need to read something that feels important, even if it's not cheerful reading.  I think reading the truth about Trump is important.   He wants to rewrite history using alternative facts, and by simply repeating a lie often enough to make everyone believe it.   More importantly, his truth is nice things said about him.   Anything that isn't is a lie, is jealousy, is other people seeing something not there.   He wants to gaslight everything negative said about him out of existence.   And yet, he takes every opportunity he can to spout racist, misogynistic things he can think of to say.

Even if he were a saint, people wouldn't like him just because and say so.   But he acts as poorly as he can, and expects to charm his way out of it to 100% of the people.   So, yes, I think reading this book is important.