441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Eeeeh

Blue Beetle (2016-) #6 - Scott Kolins, Keith Giffen, Scott Kolins, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo

Why?   Why so much boring history and not so much fighting?  I just couldn't find it in myself to care much, and I hope this title picks up and soon.   Overall, I'm not a fan of this trend - more serious, more convoluted history.   There was enough with his family and friends trying to deal with this all.

So basically, not the stuff I like despite it being interesting with Dr. Fate being drawn into this storyline.  I'm hoping for a quick resolution and then this series going back to what it was once before.