1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Eeeeh

Blue Beetle (2016-) #6 - Scott Kolins, Keith Giffen, Scott Kolins, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo

Why?   Why so much boring history and not so much fighting?  I just couldn't find it in myself to care much, and I hope this title picks up and soon.   Overall, I'm not a fan of this trend - more serious, more convoluted history.   There was enough with his family and friends trying to deal with this all.

So basically, not the stuff I like despite it being interesting with Dr. Fate being drawn into this storyline.  I'm hoping for a quick resolution and then this series going back to what it was once before.