441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Just not into this series right now

Blue Beetle (2016-) #7 - Keith Giffen, Scott Kolins, Scott Kolins

But these DC titles have been doing this to me.   The problem is mostly that it was a convoluted background about the Blue Beetle, and Dr. Fate, that I didn't really care about. So I only paid half of my attention on this, and I ended up being confused and feeling meh about it all.

It's also super serious, and not as funny as some of the earlier issues, so there's that which I'm not enjoying as well because I'd come to think of this as my lighthearted title in DC.

I'm finding some hits and some misses in Rebirth, although they're mostly hits.   I'm willing to give this series a little time and see if it picks up for me!