1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Just not into this series right now

Blue Beetle (2016-) #7 - Keith Giffen, Scott Kolins, Scott Kolins

But these DC titles have been doing this to me.   The problem is mostly that it was a convoluted background about the Blue Beetle, and Dr. Fate, that I didn't really care about. So I only paid half of my attention on this, and I ended up being confused and feeling meh about it all.

It's also super serious, and not as funny as some of the earlier issues, so there's that which I'm not enjoying as well because I'd come to think of this as my lighthearted title in DC.

I'm finding some hits and some misses in Rebirth, although they're mostly hits.   I'm willing to give this series a little time and see if it picks up for me!