1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Nope, can't do it

Guardians of the Galaxy (2015-) #19 - Brian Bendis, Valerio Schiti, Arthur Adams

Even with Gerry Duggan writing the next GotG series, I'm burnt out.   I will most likely pick up the series on sale at some point - digitally and issues or volume one - but I will most likely have to read Rocket and I Am Groot to get it all.   But mostly, I'm tired of series that last twenty issues then get rebooted.   Why?   I know that DC just did this, bt they also rebooted the world in a way that makes me think they are in this for the long haul.

I'm tired of having to re-up my subscriptions all the time.   I'm tired of them dragging teams like this so there are six character titles and a main title.   (And the GotG is going to ship twice a month, from what I understand, so eight bucks each month.   Royals and Black Bolt may be the same, but, ugh, my Inhumans addiction!   Plus that's only two titles, as I have yet to decide if I'll indulge in Secret Warriors. I may have to because having Moon Girl, Devil Dinosaur - who is going to do dinosaur stuff according to the people who are creating this - and Ms. Marvel in the same title may prove too tempting for me!)

I'm dropping all things Guardians for the time being.   And I may indulge from time to time: the new movie, the coloring book, but I need to bow out for now.  I may drop Deadpool if Duggan drops that, and I don't like the new writer.   I'm just really worried about Secret Empire now that all this is starting.   I'd much prefer longer lasting series, but... it's not happening.