444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

What happened to Ghost Rider?

Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) #14 - Myisha Haynes, Paulina Ganucheau, Christopher Hastings

Kate Bishop, aka the real Hawkeye and Ghost Rider guest star.   See, when Gwen tries to get Cecil - a friend she may have gotten killed early on - his corporality back, she ends up finding something powered by a being with many names.   And one of them is Satan.   For some reason, the perfect way to get this is to catch a surprise ride in the trunk of Ghost Rider's car.

And then Kate changes things up, and decides to help the girl afraid of the skeleton man - who's on fire.  Cecil touches the evil-dwarf crystal - and I don't mean the crystal is small.   Evil dwarves who are into dwarfish sacrifice - because they're from Asgard?   Other reasons?  - had the crystal and were doing something evil sounding with it, which was when the Rider crashed their party.   Rather literally.   And then Gwen and ghost-Cecil popped out of the trunk.

Now crystal-Cecil - he's stuck in there but good - is in the Rider's trunk.   Can Kate and Gwen save him?    We should find out next month.   Hopefully GR will be more in character.   Kate was spot on and hilarious for it, and while the stiff, weird-taking Rider got in a couple chuckles, this would have been so much funnier if he'd been in character.   (It's even odder when everything else is just perfectly in character, and this one is speaking oddly.   Just really made it stand out.   I actually knocked a star off, it bugged me, and took me out of the story so much.)

Still, let's see what happens next month!