6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

I kinda need issue five now...

Motor Crush #4 - Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr

Dom's mysterious benefactor shows her what happens when her kind drinks wild crush, she knows she has to do the same - and impress him enough that he'll tell her what she really is and what she was really made to do.

Meanwhile, her digging into her past has angered her father, who's hiding the truth, supposedly for her own safety.   I'm not sure I don't believe him; he's very protective of her, but he also knows how talented she is.   That is, I don't feel he's normally overprotective of her, or else he wouldn't allow her  race.

Still, she's his daughter, and he basically stole her.   If he's paranoid, if he's covering up for her own safety, I understand.  I especially understand because it seems like she was created, made to be owned, and I'm not sure the people who created her have good intentions.   In fact, I'm pretty sure they have bad things in store for her, so I'm kind of with her father on this.

Still, she wants to know where she came from, why she needs crush, and how to deal with that whole issue.   So I also understand why she's so mad that he's hiding who she really is.   Basically, I love this whole series.  I really wish issue five was out, but it won't be until next Wednesday.