1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I kinda need issue five now...

Motor Crush #4 - Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr

Dom's mysterious benefactor shows her what happens when her kind drinks wild crush, she knows she has to do the same - and impress him enough that he'll tell her what she really is and what she was really made to do.

Meanwhile, her digging into her past has angered her father, who's hiding the truth, supposedly for her own safety.   I'm not sure I don't believe him; he's very protective of her, but he also knows how talented she is.   That is, I don't feel he's normally overprotective of her, or else he wouldn't allow her  race.

Still, she's his daughter, and he basically stole her.   If he's paranoid, if he's covering up for her own safety, I understand.  I especially understand because it seems like she was created, made to be owned, and I'm not sure the people who created her have good intentions.   In fact, I'm pretty sure they have bad things in store for her, so I'm kind of with her father on this.

Still, she wants to know where she came from, why she needs crush, and how to deal with that whole issue.   So I also understand why she's so mad that he's hiding who she really is.   Basically, I love this whole series.  I really wish issue five was out, but it won't be until next Wednesday.