441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Love this series!

Motor Crush #2 - Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr

I bought the second through fourth issues a couple weeks ago and am just now getting to read this.   I've been having a little bit of a reading slump as I've been feeling tired and run down and anxious lately, so I'm encouraged by the fact that I'm able to read as of late.   That being said, I think I like this issue even better than the first: Lola, Domino's former mechanic and possibly lover, is in trouble.   Domino goes to see her about a new bike, and instead finds out just how much debt Lola has - and how close it is to killing her.

Determined to save Lola, Domino makes an incredibly risky bet with an incredibly dangerous man.

Mostly, I loved Domino and Lola in this: they didn't work, because they were too different and Lola didn't want Domino running the cannonball, racing, or putting herself in danger anymore.   They both care deeply about each other even when they're sniping at each other.

And I kinda ship them now.