1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Love this series!

Motor Crush #2 - Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr

I bought the second through fourth issues a couple weeks ago and am just now getting to read this.   I've been having a little bit of a reading slump as I've been feeling tired and run down and anxious lately, so I'm encouraged by the fact that I'm able to read as of late.   That being said, I think I like this issue even better than the first: Lola, Domino's former mechanic and possibly lover, is in trouble.   Domino goes to see her about a new bike, and instead finds out just how much debt Lola has - and how close it is to killing her.

Determined to save Lola, Domino makes an incredibly risky bet with an incredibly dangerous man.

Mostly, I loved Domino and Lola in this: they didn't work, because they were too different and Lola didn't want Domino running the cannonball, racing, or putting herself in danger anymore.   They both care deeply about each other even when they're sniping at each other.

And I kinda ship them now.