441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Not as infatuated as with the rest of the Black Mask lineup

Liberator #1 (of 4) - Tim Seeley, Javier Aranda, Matt Miner, Joaquin Pereyra

And it's the art.   I really did not enjoy the art in this issue, which is a shame: I was really into the storyline.   The main character, Damon, is into saving animals from the cruelty of man.   Dog fights, fur trappers, they're all on his radar.   This book starts out with him burning down everything that belongs to a man who own a dog fighting ring, and then delves into Damon's life working at a cafe, and goes right back into his vigilantism at the end.

There's also a friend who demonstrates and routinely gets arrested for protesting.   He thinks about this in a way that makes it clear what the difference between his methods and hers are, and I liked that inner monologue that described the differences.

If not for the art, I'd immediately get the rest of this series.   As is, I have so much to read, I'm considering when I'll end up buying the rest of this series.

I went out for lunch with a friend for my birthday and I came back and I'm alone in the house, streaming The Simpsons on the FX app and reading comics - so having a ball.  I'm also indulging in some chocolate milk and considering whether or not to put in some Kahlua.