441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Last Bombshells I own

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #18 - Marguerite Bennett, M.L. Sanapo

I like the later issues more than the earlier ones, to be honest .  More characters from the regular DC universe, and it really gets into resistance against the Nazi's.   Those from the ghetto in Berlin are almost killed, but find a haven in this issue.

And I kinda cried a little at some of the speeches that Mera made in this issue, as her storyline and those of the Ghetto survivors intertwine.   The last page introduces a new character in this world, although she'll be familiar to those who read Justice League.   And I'm excited to see what happens with her.   Thinking of splurging on Comixology soon and getting more of this series.