1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Last Bombshells I own

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #18 - Marguerite Bennett, M.L. Sanapo

I like the later issues more than the earlier ones, to be honest .  More characters from the regular DC universe, and it really gets into resistance against the Nazi's.   Those from the ghetto in Berlin are almost killed, but find a haven in this issue.

And I kinda cried a little at some of the speeches that Mera made in this issue, as her storyline and those of the Ghetto survivors intertwine.   The last page introduces a new character in this world, although she'll be familiar to those who read Justice League.   And I'm excited to see what happens with her.   Thinking of splurging on Comixology soon and getting more of this series.