1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

An ending to the Kang War story

Avengers (2016-) #6 - Mark Waid, Mike Del Mundo, Alex Ross

This felt a bit anticlimactic, in that it was too easy to fix given how big the problem was, and how long they'd been fighting for this.  However, it makes sense that Jen uses her lawyer brain to stave off Kang, and Hank Pym uses his scientist brain to fix things.   Basically, this was in character and gave me Vision.  I just like the Vision - and even the writing of Vision - more in Champions #7 which I just read, so I wasn't as enthusiastic about this issue as I would have been otherwise.

Still, Waid's given me solid writing and he also wrote Champions #7.   I suspect it was the fact that Vision was showing some paternal caring for Viv that did it for me: I like that he has a family and takes care of his daughter, but it never comes up in Avengers.   (Which seems weird to me.   'Oh, I'm gonna go on this mission that may kill me and I won't even double check to be sure my daughter's okay.'   It seems super weird given that he does obviously care for her and insists she calls if she'll be late for dinner in Champions.   Even weirder is that the same writer is writing both series.)

Ah, well, I'll have Champions again next month!