1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Friday reads

I'm hoping to get through a massive amount of comics tonight.

I've got this list, and I'll keep updating as I get through them:

Avengers #6

Bombshells #16

Bombshells #17

Bombshells #18

We Can Never Go Home #1

Liberator #1

Batgirl #6

And I'll add to this if I get through this and more!

Final update: I didn't get through the last two books and I haven't reviewed the last book I read.  I will do that tomorrow morning.

I'll post a list of what I want done by tomorrow.  I'm hoping to catch up on DC including the, like, ten Batman's I have waiting for me.   Still, Tom King on my birthday?  Oh, yes, please!  I also may either start a reread of The Covenant of Primus - which I've wanted to reread for a while - or else some MTMtE.

I'll be a year older tomorrow.   And I have grad school to look forward to this year, so it's all really exciting for me!   I don't even mind getting older since it's gotten me here in the end.