441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Friday reads

I'm hoping to get through a massive amount of comics tonight.

I've got this list, and I'll keep updating as I get through them:

Avengers #6

Bombshells #16

Bombshells #17

Bombshells #18

We Can Never Go Home #1

Liberator #1

Batgirl #6

And I'll add to this if I get through this and more!

Final update: I didn't get through the last two books and I haven't reviewed the last book I read.  I will do that tomorrow morning.

I'll post a list of what I want done by tomorrow.  I'm hoping to catch up on DC including the, like, ten Batman's I have waiting for me.   Still, Tom King on my birthday?  Oh, yes, please!  I also may either start a reread of The Covenant of Primus - which I've wanted to reread for a while - or else some MTMtE.

I'll be a year older tomorrow.   And I have grad school to look forward to this year, so it's all really exciting for me!   I don't even mind getting older since it's gotten me here in the end.