441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

So let me tell you about this boneheaded mistake I made

Avengers (2016-) #5.1 - Mark Waid, Barry Kitson

I took this comic, even though I have very little interest in this series.  I'm subbed for Avengers for Vision and the .1s keep coming in my folder.  I didn't look closely enough!   This was actually quite a clever storyline, and had that vintage Avengers feel to it, but it also had zero Vision, so....

I need to keep on my toes; there's no way to sub for Avengers at Newbury without getting the .1s.   I don't mind reading the occasional tale, and I know this was my fault, so I refuse to bring it back after having read it.   (I was bored at work during my break, so I was glad to have something on me.)

The problem really is that I find the Avengers not-.1s more interesting, plus they have Vision.    So... yeah, not gonna continue with this series.   The first issue had Scarlet Witch and Medusa and it couldn't keep me interested in continuing with this seres...