1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

So let me tell you about this boneheaded mistake I made

Avengers (2016-) #5.1 - Mark Waid, Barry Kitson

I took this comic, even though I have very little interest in this series.  I'm subbed for Avengers for Vision and the .1s keep coming in my folder.  I didn't look closely enough!   This was actually quite a clever storyline, and had that vintage Avengers feel to it, but it also had zero Vision, so....

I need to keep on my toes; there's no way to sub for Avengers at Newbury without getting the .1s.   I don't mind reading the occasional tale, and I know this was my fault, so I refuse to bring it back after having read it.   (I was bored at work during my break, so I was glad to have something on me.)

The problem really is that I find the Avengers not-.1s more interesting, plus they have Vision.    So... yeah, not gonna continue with this series.   The first issue had Scarlet Witch and Medusa and it couldn't keep me interested in continuing with this seres...