1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

So let me tell you about this boneheaded mistake I made

Avengers (2016-) #5.1 - Mark Waid, Barry Kitson

I took this comic, even though I have very little interest in this series.  I'm subbed for Avengers for Vision and the .1s keep coming in my folder.  I didn't look closely enough!   This was actually quite a clever storyline, and had that vintage Avengers feel to it, but it also had zero Vision, so....

I need to keep on my toes; there's no way to sub for Avengers at Newbury without getting the .1s.   I don't mind reading the occasional tale, and I know this was my fault, so I refuse to bring it back after having read it.   (I was bored at work during my break, so I was glad to have something on me.)

The problem really is that I find the Avengers not-.1s more interesting, plus they have Vision.    So... yeah, not gonna continue with this series.   The first issue had Scarlet Witch and Medusa and it couldn't keep me interested in continuing with this seres...