441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 31/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Oh, Thundercracker, you make everything better

Optimus Prime #4 - John Barber, Alex Milne, Kei Zama

Why did I pick this up in print?   Because I got it for free.   It's was a buy one, get two free, and you could get up to twenty comics free.  I was trying to pare things down, and found for free?  I wanted to continue with this series.  I just had a hunch.

And I've learned one thing: Seekers make things better.   Thundercracker's response to Marissa's comment about her mother being at the bottom of a bottle?   "Is she very small or is the bottle very-" and Marissa cuts him off.   Also, someone should tell him parenting dogs=/=parenting a child.  You don't usually have to tell the kids to stop humping people in public.

Still, Thundercracker made this series work for me.   The war with the Junkions is getting started, and this is also helping.   Still, I find Thundercracker doing it for me - which, duh.   Oh, wait, no, I think I only told one person on here about this: I have a thing for Thundercracker and Skywarp in the Shattered Glass-verse, and thus something for TC in IDW - the publisher of these comics - because he's all cozy with the humans now.   At least Marissa.   And he loves his puppy Buster.   It's all too cute.

Right.   And there's a war going on.