1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Reading progress update: I've read 20%.

A Long December - Richard Chizmar

Guesstimating the percentage, but it's twenty or a little over.  I was experimenting with how easy it was to get Humble Bundle books onto iBooks.   Very easy.   I happen to know the comics are bears to read in iBooks so I don't; I read those as PDFs on my computer.   (Which I finally named.   Vin and my iPad is Viv, and now some of you will get that.  I also told my dad not to drop Viv because she was the survivor, and he just stared at me, to which I responded 'obscure naming of my iPad!   And references!')

Anyway, this books is amazing.   I tried to read it because I've been vaguely unsatisfied with everything I've sampled after the perfect Jae Lee Transformers book.   (Whatever, that's what I think of it as, so there you go.)   I figured since I had this on here, I'd try.

I love the touch screen combined with the scrolling option on iBooks.   You can sorta mimic it on the Kindle app with the new view that shows you pages, but it's so much easier to read on the iPad!

I took today off from things, like cleaning.   Today was a 'it's for Grimlock and what she wants to do day.'   I played Juice Jam, went out to lunch and a concert featuring musicians who play in the Boston Symphony Orchestra with my parents and some family friends, and read.

It was amazing.   I have my week planned, too.   Monday: laundry/cleaning/purging and dinner out.   Also, call doctor to see about getting stuff signed for school.   (It was the immunization blood work, which I knew would clear and did.)  Possibly go in and get that taken care of, too.

Tuesday: work and movie at friends house.

Wednesday: comics then hair cut with my sister.

Thursday: work, then watching TV with my friend.

Friday: cleaning and sneaking in some comic book reading.

Saturday: work and sleep it off.

Sunday: take another Grimlock day for sanity's sake.

Monday: More laundry and possibly some light cleaning.   Then dinner.   Then kinda rinse and repeat.

I'm going to try and relax as much as I can before my life gets crazy in the best way possible this fall!