1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

This review will be an essay

Transformers vs. G.I. Joe: Tyrants Rise, Heroes Are Born - John Rieber, Jae Lee

Which I didn't realize until I started writing it and it all came out.   Apologies.

Also, my mom just got me the one thing I wanted for my birthday: a new Brenthaven bag just like the one I already have for school on eBay.  It's gorgeous, and it's lasted for four years with minimal wear and zero damage.

I've been fretting over what to do when this one eventually wears out on me, and now I know: I'll have a new one to use for school and that will make this one last longer.   Yay!   This one is new - or so it's claimed on the site - and I got it for a fair amount less than I got mine for at the Apple store.   (Where I would have bought another one, but they no longer sell them.   Sadness.)

But this is good.  I know what I'm giving away to one person for my birthday.   (I feel good giving gifts so I give out at least one or two on my b-day.)