1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

More Black Bolt

Squadron Supreme (2015-2017) #7 - James Robinson, Leonard Kirk

Continuation of subplots with Nighthawks, but I'm in this for Black Bolt.  He offers to give answers to Doctor Spectrum, although first he has to speak to those who stole the Inhuman cocoons.

Toro tells Doctor Spectrum that Black Bolt will give her the answers she's looking for in Attilan and she's trying to figure out how she feels about the man who destroyed her world and saved her life.   It's said over and over again in the three issues that feature Black Bolt, and I understand: it's hard to process and she can't imagine what she'll do when she sees him, and then when she does?   When she finds out he'll tell her what happened?   She doesn't know how she'll feel then, or what she'll do.

I'm not sure she can even really appreciate she doesn't know what he'll say.   Still, I was more than eager to find out what would happen.