1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Lovely start to this mini-series!

Punisher Noir #1 (of 4) (Punisher Noir Vol. 1) - Frank Tieri, Paul Azaceta

This is a Frank Castle set in a pre-WWII era - or at least before the US got involved in WWII.   (Or at the very least, there is no mention of WWII in this issue, so it's, at the very least, set in a time when Frank doesn't have to worry about that right now.)  He is a veteran, however, and his wife has passed away; he's trying to raise a half-Jewish, half-Italian boy in a time when that isolates him.   He sees his son slipping further and further into crime-laden streets and into the thrall of those punk children who go around thieving and pranking and getting into general no-good-things.

And I joke, but this manages to get into the feel of this era, while maintaining Castle's background.   So far, the Noir series has just been a lot of fun.  I love AUs like this, and I hope to continue this series soon.