1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Lovely start to this mini-series!

Punisher Noir #1 (of 4) (Punisher Noir Vol. 1) - Frank Tieri, Paul Azaceta

This is a Frank Castle set in a pre-WWII era - or at least before the US got involved in WWII.   (Or at the very least, there is no mention of WWII in this issue, so it's, at the very least, set in a time when Frank doesn't have to worry about that right now.)  He is a veteran, however, and his wife has passed away; he's trying to raise a half-Jewish, half-Italian boy in a time when that isolates him.   He sees his son slipping further and further into crime-laden streets and into the thrall of those punk children who go around thieving and pranking and getting into general no-good-things.

And I joke, but this manages to get into the feel of this era, while maintaining Castle's background.   So far, the Noir series has just been a lot of fun.  I love AUs like this, and I hope to continue this series soon.