441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Lovely start to this mini-series!

Punisher Noir #1 (of 4) (Punisher Noir Vol. 1) - Frank Tieri, Paul Azaceta

This is a Frank Castle set in a pre-WWII era - or at least before the US got involved in WWII.   (Or at the very least, there is no mention of WWII in this issue, so it's, at the very least, set in a time when Frank doesn't have to worry about that right now.)  He is a veteran, however, and his wife has passed away; he's trying to raise a half-Jewish, half-Italian boy in a time when that isolates him.   He sees his son slipping further and further into crime-laden streets and into the thrall of those punk children who go around thieving and pranking and getting into general no-good-things.

And I joke, but this manages to get into the feel of this era, while maintaining Castle's background.   So far, the Noir series has just been a lot of fun.  I love AUs like this, and I hope to continue this series soon.