1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Punisher is taken by Condor

The Punisher (2016-) #10 - Becky Cloonan, Matt Horak, Declan Shalvey

The Punisher is taken by the group that he's been hunting.  It's fun, it's gory, it's as brutal and violent as a Punisher title should be.   That being said, I take issue with the statement that Castle takes joy in what he's doing; he doesn't.   Satisfaction, yet.   His brutal efficiency, his need for vengeance so great that he can absolutely destroy his enemies?  That brings him satisfaction.   But satisfaction and pleasure - i believe pleasure was the word actually used here - are different.

Still, it's a character saying that about him and I'm not sure she knows what she's talking about as well as she thinks she does.   So I can buy that she thinks it's true, without believing it to be true myself.

Still, this is going to be fun.   This has been so far.   Becky Cloonan doesn't disappoint one bit as the new Punisher scribe.