1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Punisher is taken by Condor

The Punisher (2016-) #10 - Becky Cloonan, Matt Horak, Declan Shalvey

The Punisher is taken by the group that he's been hunting.  It's fun, it's gory, it's as brutal and violent as a Punisher title should be.   That being said, I take issue with the statement that Castle takes joy in what he's doing; he doesn't.   Satisfaction, yet.   His brutal efficiency, his need for vengeance so great that he can absolutely destroy his enemies?  That brings him satisfaction.   But satisfaction and pleasure - i believe pleasure was the word actually used here - are different.

Still, it's a character saying that about him and I'm not sure she knows what she's talking about as well as she thinks she does.   So I can buy that she thinks it's true, without believing it to be true myself.

Still, this is going to be fun.   This has been so far.   Becky Cloonan doesn't disappoint one bit as the new Punisher scribe.