1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

The Purple Children...

Daredevil (2015-) #18 - Charles Soule, Ron Garney

Matt continues to confess to the priest about how he hid his identity from the world.   When two of the Purple Children knock at his door, panicked because they're being chased, Matt helps them.   Of course he does, he explains, because they're children.

They were also in danger: their father is an unrivaled narcissist.   Since he can get whatever he wants because he can control people's mind, he doesn't have to think about other people, not even his own children.   What matters is what he wants, and as far as he's concerned, that's all that matters.

So Daredevil goes to work, trying to protect the two children, and find their three siblings.   Except that he knows he'll find the Purple Man, he thinks he's ready, and oh, shit, he's not.    This is exciting, it's a good explanation for what happened so far, and I'm excitied to see what's going to come from this.