1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

The Purple Children...

Daredevil (2015-) #18 - Charles Soule, Ron Garney

Matt continues to confess to the priest about how he hid his identity from the world.   When two of the Purple Children knock at his door, panicked because they're being chased, Matt helps them.   Of course he does, he explains, because they're children.

They were also in danger: their father is an unrivaled narcissist.   Since he can get whatever he wants because he can control people's mind, he doesn't have to think about other people, not even his own children.   What matters is what he wants, and as far as he's concerned, that's all that matters.

So Daredevil goes to work, trying to protect the two children, and find their three siblings.   Except that he knows he'll find the Purple Man, he thinks he's ready, and oh, shit, he's not.    This is exciting, it's a good explanation for what happened so far, and I'm excitied to see what's going to come from this.