1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

The Purple Children...

Daredevil (2015-) #18 - Charles Soule, Ron Garney

Matt continues to confess to the priest about how he hid his identity from the world.   When two of the Purple Children knock at his door, panicked because they're being chased, Matt helps them.   Of course he does, he explains, because they're children.

They were also in danger: their father is an unrivaled narcissist.   Since he can get whatever he wants because he can control people's mind, he doesn't have to think about other people, not even his own children.   What matters is what he wants, and as far as he's concerned, that's all that matters.

So Daredevil goes to work, trying to protect the two children, and find their three siblings.   Except that he knows he'll find the Purple Man, he thinks he's ready, and oh, shit, he's not.    This is exciting, it's a good explanation for what happened so far, and I'm excitied to see what's going to come from this.