444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

The Purple Children...

Daredevil (2015-) #18 - Charles Soule, Ron Garney

Matt continues to confess to the priest about how he hid his identity from the world.   When two of the Purple Children knock at his door, panicked because they're being chased, Matt helps them.   Of course he does, he explains, because they're children.

They were also in danger: their father is an unrivaled narcissist.   Since he can get whatever he wants because he can control people's mind, he doesn't have to think about other people, not even his own children.   What matters is what he wants, and as far as he's concerned, that's all that matters.

So Daredevil goes to work, trying to protect the two children, and find their three siblings.   Except that he knows he'll find the Purple Man, he thinks he's ready, and oh, shit, he's not.    This is exciting, it's a good explanation for what happened so far, and I'm excitied to see what's going to come from this.