1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

The Thing comes after Doom!

Infamous Iron Man (2016-) #2 - Brian Bendis, Alex Maleev

Smashing up things in the Latverian embassy won't help, though, as they don't know where he is.   Still, it's going to be interesting seeing where this goes.   It's only logical to bring in one of the Fantastic Four to track down Doom, and since two are gone, the children are also missing, and Johnny Storm is helping out the Inhumans, well, Grimm is really the only choice.

Ben Grimm, aka The Thing, is also a good choice to go after Doom for a couple other reasons: without the Guardians of the Galaxy, he'd otherwise be a bit adrift.   Also, he's pretty good at holding a grudge, he's stubborn, and he's strong enough to take a beating from Doom.

This is some damn fine work, setting up some larger, longer fights, and I'm still enjoying Doom as Iron Man.