1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

The Thing comes after Doom!

Infamous Iron Man (2016-) #2 - Brian Bendis, Alex Maleev

Smashing up things in the Latverian embassy won't help, though, as they don't know where he is.   Still, it's going to be interesting seeing where this goes.   It's only logical to bring in one of the Fantastic Four to track down Doom, and since two are gone, the children are also missing, and Johnny Storm is helping out the Inhumans, well, Grimm is really the only choice.

Ben Grimm, aka The Thing, is also a good choice to go after Doom for a couple other reasons: without the Guardians of the Galaxy, he'd otherwise be a bit adrift.   Also, he's pretty good at holding a grudge, he's stubborn, and he's strong enough to take a beating from Doom.

This is some damn fine work, setting up some larger, longer fights, and I'm still enjoying Doom as Iron Man.