1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Jason Horn
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

The Thing comes after Doom!

Infamous Iron Man (2016-) #2 - Brian Bendis, Alex Maleev

Smashing up things in the Latverian embassy won't help, though, as they don't know where he is.   Still, it's going to be interesting seeing where this goes.   It's only logical to bring in one of the Fantastic Four to track down Doom, and since two are gone, the children are also missing, and Johnny Storm is helping out the Inhumans, well, Grimm is really the only choice.

Ben Grimm, aka The Thing, is also a good choice to go after Doom for a couple other reasons: without the Guardians of the Galaxy, he'd otherwise be a bit adrift.   Also, he's pretty good at holding a grudge, he's stubborn, and he's strong enough to take a beating from Doom.

This is some damn fine work, setting up some larger, longer fights, and I'm still enjoying Doom as Iron Man.