441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

The Thing comes after Doom!

Infamous Iron Man (2016-) #2 - Brian Bendis, Alex Maleev

Smashing up things in the Latverian embassy won't help, though, as they don't know where he is.   Still, it's going to be interesting seeing where this goes.   It's only logical to bring in one of the Fantastic Four to track down Doom, and since two are gone, the children are also missing, and Johnny Storm is helping out the Inhumans, well, Grimm is really the only choice.

Ben Grimm, aka The Thing, is also a good choice to go after Doom for a couple other reasons: without the Guardians of the Galaxy, he'd otherwise be a bit adrift.   Also, he's pretty good at holding a grudge, he's stubborn, and he's strong enough to take a beating from Doom.

This is some damn fine work, setting up some larger, longer fights, and I'm still enjoying Doom as Iron Man.