441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

More 90s than the 90s!

X-Men '92 (2016) #1 - Chris Sims, Chad Bowers, Alti Firmansyah, David Nakayama

I don't remember the 90s being this 90s, even in the Marvel-verse.   That being said, I felt like some, maybe a lot, of that was tongue-in-cheek: they were really overplaying the X-Men are popular with everyone in that universe, with villains like Omega Red, with the art style and colors that just scream 90s.

And I loved every minute.   Not exactly what the 90s X-Men were: neither in the comics, nor the cartoons.   But it was also a lot of fun, and felt enough like that period that the exclamation of X-Men '92 seems well deserved.

Fun, with a nostalgic feel, but not a retread of anything else?   Um, yes, please, sign me up!