1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

More 90s than the 90s!

X-Men '92 (2016) #1 - Chris Sims, Chad Bowers, Alti Firmansyah, David Nakayama

I don't remember the 90s being this 90s, even in the Marvel-verse.   That being said, I felt like some, maybe a lot, of that was tongue-in-cheek: they were really overplaying the X-Men are popular with everyone in that universe, with villains like Omega Red, with the art style and colors that just scream 90s.

And I loved every minute.   Not exactly what the 90s X-Men were: neither in the comics, nor the cartoons.   But it was also a lot of fun, and felt enough like that period that the exclamation of X-Men '92 seems well deserved.

Fun, with a nostalgic feel, but not a retread of anything else?   Um, yes, please, sign me up!