1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Beautiful set up!

Wolverine/Punisher (2004) #1 (of 5) - Peter Milligan, Lee Weeks, Mike Deodato, Hermes Tadeo

This is all set up: The Punisher is tracking criminals, and will eventually get suckered into going up against Wolverine.   How?   They have him tracking down someone Wolverine is sent to track down as well.

Gorgeous.   Even though a lot of this is setting up Castle tracking down these criminals, it shows his will, his dedication to his methods, his patience, and his cunning.   It shows just how far he'll go to get to one man.

And I'm hoping it will be explained that Wolverine is just as deadly, but to be honest, this was mostly Punisher-centric.   It was all about Castle slowly taking out cells in one man's empire, how that man escaped, where he went to, and how someone in that encampment set up Wolverine and Punisher going at each other.

The settlement, Erwhone, is full of escaped criminals, and they all want to kill the Punisher for driving them into hiding away from society.   They've living in the jungle, and not quite in the style they're used to.

So when Harvey Long is driven towards Erwhone, with the Punisher on his tail, everyone is excited.   Except how to keep The Punisher alive, how to drive him further to Erwhone, how to make sure he doesn't just kill Long and leave?   Make sure that those who want Long alive to testify against his former employees hire someone to make sure he stays alive.   Someone like Wolverine.

Well, things are about to get interesting.  I'm going to track down and read the rest of this at some point!