1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Odd issue to give away at twenty five cents....

Outcast By Kirkman & Azaceta #25 - Robert Kirkman, Paul Azaceta, Elizabeth Breitweiser

At least in some ways.  I get that Image was not only trying to celebrate 25 years of publishing, but it was also trying to reward loyal fans with inexpensive episodes that tied into the anniversary.   But it would be foolish to say they didn't want to entice new fans, especially since they advertised this so heavily on Comixology, both for the anniversary itself, and specifically for a couple of the twenty five cents issues.

Which is odd since apparently they just randomly choose some popular writers/series, and went, 'okay, this issue!'  I was so lost!   I had no clue what was going on and quite frankly, I'd suspect as a marketing tactic, this issue would give, at the very least, a 'here's what happened' page.

Ah, well, I won't make this series a priority.   Don't get me wrong.   Freaky things happened and I'm interested in the storyline, but this wasn't a good introductory point.   The important things - I think - weren't that important to me because I was too busy trying to keep up.   I wanted to care, but the end result was that I didn't as much as I'd hoped to.   Bizarre that they wouldn't tell the authors to at least have a bit to accommodate new readers, or choose different - perhaps even new - series to spotlight with these prices!

Ah, well, Image, I still have Spawn!