1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Lovely, bittersweet tale about Logan after Origin

Origin II #1 (of 5) - Kieron Gillen, Adam Kubert

I've never read Origin II; I wasn't that crazy about Origin.   Part of the mystique, part of the wounded duck aspect, that I enjoyed with Wolverine was about him having a past shrouded in amnesia.

Which kind of makes me feel awful, but there was so much to mine there!   Origin didn't do it for me, but this did.  What's better than a hole in Logan's past?   Such a well told tale.   At one point, Logan is living amongst wolves, and in fact is accepted by them - especially the cubs.   Not sure how realistic this is, but it was nice to see Logan fit in so well: he truly cared for the wolves, and they, in their own way, cared for him.   There's no dialogue, although this follows Logan along with his own inner monologue.   The wolves howl, the animals make noises, but Logan never ever talks to them, not in any human language.

It's... nice.   It feels quiet in a way that matches the natural setting this takes place in, and it's just perfect for the dynamic Gillen sets up here.

Another freebie on Comixology.