441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 31/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Everything comes together perfectly

Deadpool: Too Soon? Infinite Comic #8 (of 8) - Joshua Corin

The how, the why, and the fix all in this comic.   It's a massacre, and then somehow it's all alright.   I'm not quite sure I buy how easy it is, but I've had so much fun that even that being 'eh' about that aspect can't get me down about this enough to knock off even half a star.   I kind of knew halfway through this issue that it would be a little out there: either this wouldn't be fixed, and it would be completely AU, or it would be fixed and I'd probably side-eye it.

Hilarious, and almost too trippy to be real, this series has been wonderful!  I've been anxious the past couple of days - most likely eager to get started with school has translated into nervousness about settling in - and this made me laugh and forget that all.   Lovely!