444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

Have you seen the Punisher try to coax a magic-plane into flying again?

Doctor Strange/Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite Comic #7 (of 8) - John Barber

Because the Phantom Eagle's plane is lonely and sad, and needs motivation to run again.   The Punisher calls it champ.   It's all like 'you can do this, champ!'   And I nearly bust a gut.   But, yeah, when he told the story about his family?   That was what really got me.

And then the planes the Phantom Eagle took down came and I was like, 'well, everyone's dead!'   But the story behind them was even better than what came before.   They hate those who stir up war, knowing they're the ones truly responsible for death and destruction  - and they rally behind Castle and his fancy new magic plane!

And again, I love the planes most of all in this issue, but I also think I liked this issue most of all.   It just had a little more emotion behind it, and it still managed to be hilarious.   Perfect!