452 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Loved this more than I thought I would!

Star-Lord (2016-) #1 - Chip Zdarsky, Kris Anka

I wasn't sure, but I was stockpiling issues so I could get codes before the code process changed - and before I had accepted that.

That being said, I like Star-Lord, I just don't love Star-Lord.   Still, he was fun and funny, and the guest star in this made the issue.   I didn't expect Peter to get along so well with this other character, but they were similar and also a bit of a foil for each other, both in ways that worked quite well.   They understood each other, but they weren't exactly the same.

Their situations were vastly different, but allowed the author to explore the similarities in a way that deepened their connection in a manner which not only paid off, but caused me to laugh out loud a couple times.

The art was bright, clean, and also just fit the storyline perfectly.   A near flawless first issue, in fact.   I'll have to catch up when this comes on MU.   I'll do the same for Death of X, come to think of it, but I'll probably read sporadically when I need a break from the studying since they won't be up for another six months or so.