1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Going to sleep/love this bag

I want to get on my regular sleep pattern, but I've been sooooo sleep deprived lately so I'm giving myself one more night to straighten myself out.

Meanwhile, my mom made me this bag from an old, worn out shirt:

Love.   Better yet, she told me to look into the bag.

This gorgeous yarn haul that she got super inexpensive on the net for scarf-making was in the bag and a congrats gift.   I'm a little overwhelmed and about to cry out all my gratitude, so I think I'm going to do that before I sleep the sweet, sweet sleep of the person who no longer dreads getting mail!

Wasn't able to focus on prose, so I read like four comics, and I don't have the energy to review those today.   Have lots to say so longer reviews tomorrow after work.   (Also, chocolate milk for the kahlua and baileys I plan on drinking as my favorite-ever-adult-drink celebration.)

I have my eye on Why Everyone Should Be a Feminist and a new, shorter book on politics and tyranny - and I may celebrate that way, too.   Later, all.