6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Only okay

Alien vs. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt (Aliens Vs. Predator) - Mike Kennedy, Roger Robinson, Dustin Weaver, James Pascoe

Humanity lost all its technology, then regained it - minus knowledge of aliens or predators. When a group of businessmen and underlings and government liaisons land on a planet they wish to colonize, this gap  in their knowledge turns out to be far more important than they could have realized.

The problem is that predators and aliens killing meatbags - while satisfying to read about - doesn't make a storyline, even with the hunter becomes the hunted storyline going on.   All the trappings - the socio-political arguments, etc - never seemed fleshed out enough to make a solid plotline.   There was that, there was a love story, and neither felt like it was enough to really make me care about the characters, so I didn't care if or when they died.

The ending was creepy, and one of the better open ended finales I've read in a while.   Even that wasn't enough to save me not really caring about what happened to the characters next.   If I had, it would have been far more effective.

Not bad, just not really engaging enough for me to want to read more.   That being said, it hit the media tie-in for my general comic bingo card.   And I got it in a Humble Bundle and it was less than a hundred pages, so I was going to try it at some point.  Now seemed as good a time as any.