445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Eh to Revolution, the art is amazing, and the storyline is damn fine.

Transformers (2011-) #57 (Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2011-)) - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli

Setting up Revolution, which... boo.    I really despise Revolution.

Then again, the art was even better than I expected: this artist tends to go very tight, very dark, and the lightness was like a breath of fresh air.   He doesn't completely loosen up, but he loosens up enough that I found I was relieved.  Sometimes too much of his art can make me tense up, and it wasn't the case here.

As for the storyline: it sets up another epic power struggle, one I'm incredibly interested in seeing play out eventually.   I fear it'll happen in Optimus Prime - he has his own series now - which I'm not that interested in - or wasn't until I ended up reading this issue.

Loved most of it, but hated the aspects that tied into Revolution, enough so that I knocked off one star.

Now to decide if I'm gonna play with the Prime series or not... hmm....

I also don't have any more Transformers for at least a month, which makes me sad :(