1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Eh to Revolution, the art is amazing, and the storyline is damn fine.

Transformers (2011-) #57 (Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2011-)) - John Barber, Livio Ramondelli

Setting up Revolution, which... boo.    I really despise Revolution.

Then again, the art was even better than I expected: this artist tends to go very tight, very dark, and the lightness was like a breath of fresh air.   He doesn't completely loosen up, but he loosens up enough that I found I was relieved.  Sometimes too much of his art can make me tense up, and it wasn't the case here.

As for the storyline: it sets up another epic power struggle, one I'm incredibly interested in seeing play out eventually.   I fear it'll happen in Optimus Prime - he has his own series now - which I'm not that interested in - or wasn't until I ended up reading this issue.

Loved most of it, but hated the aspects that tied into Revolution, enough so that I knocked off one star.

Now to decide if I'm gonna play with the Prime series or not... hmm....

I also don't have any more Transformers for at least a month, which makes me sad :(