1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Well, then..

Midnighter and Apollo (2016-) #2 - Steve Orlando, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, ACO, Fernando Blanco

While everyone tries to convince Midnighter that Apollo is dead and that he has to deal with his grief, he counters with 'no, I believe Apollo is alive, thank you very much.'  He refuses hugs and any comfort, and instead tries to revive Apollo and then tries to find Apollo's soul.

Riiiight.  Because this isn't Midnighter.   It's Midnighter and Apollo.   Did anyone believe that they were going to kill Apollo?

Still, Apollo's in a very place in a very bad way.   I'm not sure what Midnighter plans on doing given this ending, but I'm eager to find out what he's going to do!