441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Well, then..

Midnighter and Apollo (2016-) #2 - Steve Orlando, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, ACO, Fernando Blanco

While everyone tries to convince Midnighter that Apollo is dead and that he has to deal with his grief, he counters with 'no, I believe Apollo is alive, thank you very much.'  He refuses hugs and any comfort, and instead tries to revive Apollo and then tries to find Apollo's soul.

Riiiight.  Because this isn't Midnighter.   It's Midnighter and Apollo.   Did anyone believe that they were going to kill Apollo?

Still, Apollo's in a very place in a very bad way.   I'm not sure what Midnighter plans on doing given this ending, but I'm eager to find out what he's going to do!