6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

I forgot to review this yesterday

Moon Knight (2016-) #3 - Greg Smallwood, Jeff Lemire

And I'm hanging out waiting for us to go out on the vacation.   And I have time to write this now that I realize I'm onto issue four!

This ends with a bang: it's all about Marc Spector clawing his way out of hard situations, both literally and figuratively.   He has to escape wherever his mental institution hallucination is happening and he also has to escape that hallucination itself.

He has friends, some old, some new, although none see what's coming.   Not even his oldest and staunchest ally.

It's clever, it's brilliantly drawn, and while it plays around with what is real and what isn't using mental health as a way to explore these themes, I don't see it as a harmful representation.   When he's in 'therapy' - I use it in quotes because it's not really therapy so much as faux therapy to fit into the hallucination - the doctor is concerned and trying to help him.   Even the shock therapy, which is awful and used in a particularly sadistic manner, is used as such: it's showing how vulnerable someone in a mental institution is.

I could be wrong, but this is the way I'm reading the series so far.

The art is just as beautiful as the last two issues.   I would continue reading this just for the art.