6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Finished this a while ago

Target: Deadshot! - Dan Slott, Ty Templeton, Lee Loughridge, Terry Beatty

And I could have sworn that I'd reviewed it already.  I know I did on Litsy, but...   Well, I took it out of the library and have already returned it.   That being said, it was a single issue, which I hadn't expected.   I'd just reserved everything with Deadshot in it, without taking too close a look.

I enjoyed this: it was kid friendly, as much as anything with Deadshot can be. Yes, he was still an assassin, but the reader doesn't get close enough to see how jaded he is, or see how poorly he treats women.  Basically, like they do with Tony Stark, they hid, or played down the things that make him so intriguing - but also so much of an adult character.

Still, this was enjoyable, drawn in the animated style with a storyline that would fit fairly well into the cartoon series itself.  This story focused on the assassin aspect to Deadshot, with him playing a cat and mouse game with Batman.   I enjoy other, more nuanced, more character driven stories with Deadshot, but I wouldn't be opposed to giving this a reread in the future. It wasn't bad, so much as it suffered from me having read more adult versions of this character before this.