6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

The last on MU right now

Extraordinary X-Men (2015-) #6 - Victor Ibañez, Jeff Lemire, Humberto Ramos

While MU keeps adding month by month and I should be able to continue soon, I can't right now.   This isn't a series that I see myself doing anything other than reading on MU: I'm behind, and I don't really need to invest in yet another series on top of all the others I'm reading right now.

That being said, this book and others like it are part of the reason I belong to MU.   I can binge read a whole bunch without having to worry about library fees, driving to and from the library, or waiting for books to come in.   I have them all available on my computer, all at once.   And despite multiple issues with MU, it's series like these that make the subscription worth the price.   I end up not reading for a couple months, then binging.   And I'm in a binge mode and end up reading a ton when I binge.   This is what makes the annual MU worth the price, and the packages they send and the discount on digital Marvel titles make the deluxe annual subscription worth the fee.

When the X-Men have to track down some mutants in Weirdwold, it means they have to deal with, well, the weirdness.  Including the weirdness that messes with Cerebra's systems.   Cerebra, by the way, is a gutted Sentinel that has transportation abilities and that Forge brought back to life as an ally.   In other words, a giant robot that helps them track down and save mutants.   And I love Cerebra.

In addition, Storm has a secret mission for Wolverine, should it come to such measures.   See, she knows one of the mutants they're tracking and he's betrayed them all by siding with Cyclops after Cyclops lost it and basically fucked all mutants out there over somehow.

Well, I guess I'll have to wait a bit to figure out what's what.   But I can tell you I'm looking forward to reading about where this is going, hopefully soon.