1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

My day with Groot and Gillian Daniels

So many people were excited about the Rocket hoodie, so I wore it today and carried around a little Groot:

Gillian Daniels wanted a picture of me with Groot, and someone offered to take a picture of us:

She's on twitter @gilldaniels, and she's amazing!   I highly suggest getting to know her, as she ran a really excellent panel on sexuality and exploitation, that explored the effects of casual violence.   Just really thought provoking all around.  She's awesome and funny and we now have a bathroom story about how I don't exist because the automatic sinks no longer acknowledge me.

There was another, dirtier bathroom story - but that's not mine to tell.   Let's just say the sex panel followed us into the bathroom.   And it was also amazing.