6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Exactly what this promised

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Panel to Panel-Seasons 8 & 9 - Joss Whedon

It promised covers from the comics series, and it provided that: regulars, variants, one-shots and mini-series.   It's meant to be an art book and nothing more: some captions and short explanations cover the how and whys some of the extra series and issues came to be, or some very minimal 'this is why so-and-so was on the cover.'

Then again, this isn't meant to talk, not in words.   The art is what's meant to speak to you, and it did speak to me: lush, emotive art.   Bright, or subdued, inspired b comics and other forms of popular culture, or not, they all spoke to me.

I loved this series in college, and while I still do, it's not with quite the same fanatic passion.   And yet these spoke to me, even though I hadn't read season nine, Angel and Faith, or some of the one-shots.   They all spoke to me.

Beautiful, beautiful art.   It doesn't have to be more than that.   It can be just the art and touch me, and this has.