446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Didn't really work for me

William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, a New Hope - Ian Doescher

The biggest issue is that I have to read this a short piece at a time.   Still, I finally got through and I enjoyed it.   For the most part.  I think I need to love either Shakespeare or Star Wars a lot more for this to work for me.

Also, the use of Star Wars and until the Empire Strikes Back made me roll my eyes: too easy, too literal.   Particularly the 'we've been in star wars,' line that I paraphrase.

The illustrations were the best part for me, and while I own the next two - and will keep them because just gorgeous art - I probably won't read them for a while.