1 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

I'm a little conflicted

We Stand On Guard #1 (of 6) - Brian Vaughan, Steve Skroce

Autonomous... not really mecha, but they look like it?   Drones that look like mecha?   Which is awesome.   But so much robot destruction.

But in all seriousness, this is pretty epic.   What if the US went to war with Canada?   And not like a polite war.   A balls out, you hurt us, we will retaliate by destroying you war.   And it takes it seriously, from the camps, to the resistance fighters, showing how racism can take root due to fear (control versus safety), and how people will fight for their homes, their families and friends, and their lives.

It's ugly and brutal, and it's rather sickening, but it also rings of authenticity.   Not in the 'hey, this is going to happen,' way, but in the 'if this did happen, it feels like people might act like they do in this comic' way.

The art is crisp, slick, and the coloring job is just absolutely stunning.   Basically, I love everything about this comic - except when they hurt and kill the robots.